Curious about the different Class uniforms?
A Class B uniform is any t-shirt or sweatshirt with a Cub Scout logo, and the scout’s choice of shorts or pants. The Class B uniform is worn when the occasion is not formal, the scouts are not interfacing with the general public representing scouting, or when the scouts are expected to engage in activities for which the full uniform would be inappropriate. For instance, Class B uniforms would be appropriate for a scout hike, camping trip, or athletic event.
The annual Spring Big Trip is almost upon us! Here is some information to get you and your Scouts ready.
Activities will include:
- Shrimp or Dolphin Boat Tours
- Dinner & Camping Saturday Night (or a hotel if you’d prefer)
- Jekyll Island Turtle Center Tour
The derby races are right around the corner and the competition is heating up. Last year we had a fantastic time and ran impressive races. Is your car up to the challenge this year?
Here is the schedule of events:
- Thursday, Jan. 29: Cars will be handed out during the Pack Meeting
- Sunday, Feb. 8 – 1:00 – 5:00 pm : Car cut out day at the Piercy’s (for directions, please see the newsletter)
- Saturday, Feb. 28 (8:00 am to 1:00 pm): Race Day!!